Webinar Recording: Same Day ACH for Businesses: Defining Opportunities & Implementation Essentials
Published: August 9, 2016
Recorded July 26, 2016
Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments get a high octane boost this September with the launch of Same Day ACH. This means that businesses and consumers can send an ACH payment – and have that payment credited – on the same day. This transformative development can drive efficiencies and reduce costs in payables and receivables processes. While it is optional to send payments via Same Day ACH, every business that receives ACH payments now could be affected as it is required to receive same-day payments.
During this webinar, panelists will offer their perspectives on the benefits and considerations for a range of payables and receivables processes. Businesses, financial institutions and related payment providers should attend to understand the opportunities and implementation essentials.
- Procure-to-Pay/payables routing/disbursements: replace U.S. wires and improve cash flow/forecasting
- Order-to-Cash/consumer receivables/collections: reduce receivable costs for expedited customer payments and improve key metrics
- Hire-to-Retire: use for various payroll situations
- And much more…
- Learn how to assess payment service agreement needs and assess internal processes to properly prepare files for Same Day ACH.
- Find out what you need to know regarding payment receivables agreements and processes.
Director, Premium Accounting, Safety Insurance Company
Sravan Kumar Komaravolu
Senior Manager, Corporate Finance, NBC Universal
Robert Unger, AAP
Senior Director, Product Management and Corporate Relations, NACHA – The Electronic Payments Association
Accounts Payable Supervisor, NBC Universal
Senior Director, ACH Network Rules, NACHA – The Electronic Payments Association
THIS EVENT QUALIFIES FOR AAP CREDIT.
Register for the webinar recording here.